You will prepare and submit a term paper on The Script of ‘Out of the Storm and into the Light’. Your paper should be a minimum of 1750 words in length. She goes to the kitchen and sits down with her brothers.Everyone is quiet as they finish their meal and while still hearing their parents fight. Two of the boys finish their meal and head upstairs to get ready for school. Her brother Robert, aged 11 helps Kathleen wash the dishes and clean the table. Kathleen rushes Robert out to get ready for school.Kathleen stares at her mother sulkily and just walks out of the room, grabs her schoolboys, and slams the front door. She starts to walk to the school broodingly. She hears someone calling her name and she stops and looks around.Kathleen enters the front door, sees her mother watching television, and heads up the stairs to her room to change. Mother glaringly follows Kathleen’s progress up the stairs to her room. Mother follows Kathleen up the stairs, and without knocking enters Kathleen’s room. Kathleen is taking off her socks and is surprised by her mother’s intrusion.Kathleen continues to walk away, slowly with a sad contemplative look, a deep cleansing sigh, a tearful gaze back at the home she grew up in. Kathleen looks down the street with a peaceful smile and walks on.This script is being contemplated alongside the feminist film theory. Feminist film theory considers the impact of the feminist social movement to film-making. This theory sets forth that films always portray women in traditional and stereotypical roles – of housekeepers, mothers, nurses, prostitutes, or sex symbols, but not as strong career women. Women are also often depicted for playing fluffy and dumb blonde roles. they are not even portrayed as intelligent and smart women. This stereotype is actually presented in this script with the mother, coming from the old traditional upbringing. She was raised to believe that a woman’s place in the family is that of housekeepers and the men must not be allowed to do women’s work. . She passed on and drilled this attitude and upbringing to her daughter who was struggling with a bit of feminist spirit. . As the story unfolds, traces of the feminist movement and the feminist attitude are manifested in the daughter who then chooses to break free of her mother’s traditional ways. . In this script, we see how indeed, to the larger audience, the traditional roles of women are still very much accepted. . Only in the more contemporary context is the new liberalized and empowered woman being recognized and respected. .  .  .
- Write a 8 pages paper on key elements in the hotel feasibility study. The feasibility study investigates the need for the proposed project with proper estimation, documentation and support in order to
- Hi, need to submit a 1500 words paper on the topic How war is described in the war comic Barefoot Gen.
- You will prepare and submit a term paper on Organization Structure and Its External Environmental. Your paper should be a minimum of 1000 words in length.
- Write 4 pages thesis on the topic empirical research paper. For instance, the introductory part of the report is not included in the abstract. Introduction The report provides comprehensive informatio
- Complete 3 pages APA formatted article: Why Shanghai Free trade zone is a threat to Hong Kong.