Need an research paper on effects of social networking sites on society. Needs to be 6 pages. Please no plagiarism. The author of the paper tells that social networking sites to have a positive impact on our societies. Social networking sites enable for sharing of knowledge and information online, allow business to communicate with their customers and act as powerful platforms for advertising and marketing. Social networks are an important tool of communication that allows for sharing of ideas and information. In a research conducted by Trisha Baruah on the effectiveness of social media, the author notes that social networking sites allow the users to share ideas, events, activities, and interests with the networks they have created. In addition, these sites have helped to bridge the communication gaps that were characterized by other forms of communication. In particular, social media helps maintain long distance relationships since content creation and sharing is easy since it is done over the internet. As an example, the power of social media as a communication tool can be seen in the revolutions that took place in the Arab world. As a result of these revolutions, political change was brought to these nations. Opponents of social networks have argued that it creates a false sense of connection, thereby destroying meaningful relationships. In the end, these opponents argue that social networks weaken meaningful relationships and concentrate more on virtual relationships. Contrary to this argument, social networks enhance these relationships by ensuring that friends and families remain in close contact. With tools such as Skype and Tango, it has become easy for people to connect online, and this strengthens relationships in the real world. Secondly, social media is a powerful tool for marketing and advertising. Through the use of these technologies, companies are able to maintain good relationships with their clients and at the same time introduce new products and services to the market.
- You will prepare and submit a term paper on Hemingway’s Cat in the Rain. Your paper should be a minimum of 1000 words in length.
- Write 9 pages thesis on the topic a comparative analysis using clerks and titanic.
- Compose a 1750 words assignment on analysis of nursing leadership. Needs to be plagiarism free!
- Write 12 pages with APA style on Destination Oxford. Tourism faces competitive demands which are increasing significantly in the present globalized society (Tisdell, 2012).There are regions within the
- I will pay for the following article Connection between Cultural Geography and Urbanization. The work is to be 7 pages with three to five sources, with in-text citations and a reference page.