Read the case study indicated below, and answer the following questions:James, M. L. (2010). Accounting for business combinations and the convergence of International Financial Reporting Standards with U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles: A case study. Journal of the International Academy for Case Studies, 16(1), 95-108.1. What key financial ratios will be affected by the adoption of FAS 141R and FAS 160? What will be the likely effect?2. Could any of the recent and forthcoming changes affect the company’s acquisition strategies and potentially its growth?3. What were FASB’s primary reasons for issuing FAS 141R and FAS 160?4. What are qualifying SPEs? Do they exist under IFRS? What is the effect of FAS 166 eliminating the concept of qualifying SPEs on the convergence of accounting standards?5. If the company adopts IFRS, what changes should management be aware of?6. What are the principle differences between IFRS and U.S. GAAP?Your submission should be a minimum of three pages in length in APA style; however, a title page, a running head, and an abstract are not required. Be sure to cite and reference all quoted or paraphrased material appropriately in APA style.
- You will prepare and submit a term paper on Hemingway’s Cat in the Rain. Your paper should be a minimum of 1000 words in length.
- Write 9 pages thesis on the topic a comparative analysis using clerks and titanic.
- Compose a 1750 words assignment on analysis of nursing leadership. Needs to be plagiarism free!
- Write 12 pages with APA style on Destination Oxford. Tourism faces competitive demands which are increasing significantly in the present globalized society (Tisdell, 2012).There are regions within the
- I will pay for the following article Connection between Cultural Geography and Urbanization. The work is to be 7 pages with three to five sources, with in-text citations and a reference page.