Provide a 6 pages analysis while answering the following question: ASP NET and the Three-Tier Architecture. Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide. An abstract is required. ASP.NET (Active Server Pages in the dotNet framework) functions on a three-tier architecture. The three tiers or the layers are the presentation or the application layer, the business layer and the data layer. The three layers separate the various functionalities and enable the development process to be simpler and highly reusable. The presentation layer is basically the front end of the website, i.e., the pages and forms that are visible to the end user. They are composed of both static and dynamic content. The presentation layer is the front end and hence care has to be taken to make it user-friendly and easily accessible to the user. The presentation layer gets sends queries to the business layer and receives information. However, the presentation layer is never connected to the data layer directly. In the case of the e-commerce site, the presentation layer is the shopping cart and the catalog presented to the user. As discussed, the presentation layer sends the request for dynamic content to the business layer. The business layer acts as a mediator between the presentation layer and the data layer. It also has the business logic to process the data. The request is sent to the data layer and the data received is sent back to the presentation layer. The business layer also validates the input from the user before sending the request to the data layer. For instance, when the user selects a page for a particular product, the presentation layer sends the request to the business layer. The business layer then identifies other attributes, such as the product category, product code, etc., and sends it to the data layer. It is advantageous to include as much logic as possible in the business layer itself so that it is easier to maintain and change the logic whenever required. .
- I will pay for the following article The Sales Performance for Apple iPad Air. The work is to be 6 pages with three to five sources, with in-text citations and a reference page.
- You will prepare and submit a term paper on Can Tourism Be Sustainable in the 21st Century. Your paper should be a minimum of 1500 words in length.
- I need some assistance with these assignment. the direct impact of actors in bollywood Thank you in advance for the help!
- You will prepare and submit a term paper on Hemingway’s Cat in the Rain. Your paper should be a minimum of 1000 words in length.
- Write 9 pages thesis on the topic a comparative analysis using clerks and titanic.