This paper demonstrates students’ ability to apply Bardach principles to a policy issue in thesport industry.Part 1: Bardach Steps 1-41. Start by identifying your client’s position (e.g., NFL commissioner, IOC President, etc.).a. Include a very short summary of the power, resources, and/or authority that yourclient could bring to bear on the problem.2. Select one policy problem and identify the root causes of the problem.3. Describe the most important consequences of the problem.a. Use both evidence and logic to demonstrate why the problem needs to be addressed.Remember, one-sided arguments and exaggerated rhetoric are rarely convincing.4. Provide four to five credible policy alternatives that merit your client’s consideration.a. Explain the rationale behind each alternative and provide sufficient detail about howit would work. (Proposed alternatives should be conceptually distinct rather thanslight variations of one another. One of your options should be a “do nothing” or“status quo” alternative. Describe it in the same level of detail as your otheralternatives.)b. Describe the evaluation criteria that you believe should drive the decision aboutwhich alternative to select. (Bear in mind that your criteria must be operationalized inyour Final Policy Analysis; you are not developing criteria for use during policyimplementation. Be specific about how your criteria would be operationalized in ananalysis. Some criteria may be important not because your client cares about them,but because other stakeholders care about them. Do not describe how youralternatives will fare with respect to the criteria; simply describe the criteria. ThisFraming Memo will form the foundation for your Final Policy Analysis.Part 2: Bardach Steps 5-7 (your paper represents step 8).5. The student should project the performance of alternatives6. Assess the tradeoffs among alternatives7. Recommend an alternative.a. With regard to step seven, make sure to explain WHY you have chosen thatalternative. The analysis should demonstrate the student understands course readingsand be based both on logic and on the presentation and critique of relevant evidence.Make sure you briefly articulate the essential tradeoffs your client faces.Also:• Undergraduate students: Paper is limited to eight pages, no less than five.• Graduate students: The paper is limited to 14 pages, no less than 10.• This page count DOES NOT include cover page or references; applies to content ofpaper.
- Hi, I am looking for someone to write an article on features of pop art Paper must be at least 250 words. Please, no plagiarized work!
- Hi, I am looking for someone to write an article on the concept of the american dream Paper must be at least 1750 words. Please, no plagiarized work!
- I will pay for the following article World Heritage Sites. The work is to be 7 pages with three to five sources, with in-text citations and a reference page.
- You will prepare and submit a term paper on Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Management, and Prevention of Skin Cancer. Your paper should be a minimum of 1750 words in length.
- Compose a 1500 words assignment on media and communication research methods. Needs to be plagiarism free!