Provide a 6 pages analysis while answering the following question: Dealing with Involuntary Clients. Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide. An abstract is required. It is evidently clear from the discussion that most of the involuntary clients may be unwilling to cooperate positively with workers attending to them. In this regard, this essay will determine whether probation officers can have an impact in changing the behavior of offenders, what the officers can do to effectively impact the offenders and further discuss the Saint Leo University core values. To start with, many correctional centers have been developed to cater for the ever-increasing number of community offenders. However, the increase in the number of offenders has not been matched with the increase in the numbers of probation officers. As a result, many probation officers have been unable to cope up with their duty requirements and instead opted to use an easy way out. According to the United States Courts, the inefficiencies in the management of probation systems and increased caseloads have made the probation officers to adopt the “less time consuming and resource intensive” approach that involves talking tough and threatening the offender with punishment if they fail to comply. This kind of approach has been shown to be ineffective considering the rates of recidivism that arise due to the use of such approaches. As a result, many researchers have come up with evidence-based correction practices to be utilized in correctional centers. However, despite the obvious challenges that the probation officers face, the officers can impact to bring about change to offenders in several ways. The methods are mainly based on identification and addressing of offenders needs. According to Home Office Research Studies, there is evidence that offenders have criminogenic needs that when addressed by the probation officers can lead to a change of the offenders.
- Write a 8 pages paper on key elements in the hotel feasibility study. The feasibility study investigates the need for the proposed project with proper estimation, documentation and support in order to
- Hi, need to submit a 1500 words paper on the topic How war is described in the war comic Barefoot Gen.
- You will prepare and submit a term paper on Organization Structure and Its External Environmental. Your paper should be a minimum of 1000 words in length.
- Write 4 pages thesis on the topic empirical research paper. For instance, the introductory part of the report is not included in the abstract. Introduction The report provides comprehensive informatio
- Complete 3 pages APA formatted article: Why Shanghai Free trade zone is a threat to Hong Kong.