Need an research paper on muscular and endocrine systems. Needs to be 18 pages. Please no plagiarism. 2. B. Paracrine. Explanation of the incorrect answer: Endocrine. The hormones are secreted into the blood. The blood and tissue fluids carry them to the target cells they are to act on. Explanation of the correct answer: Paracrine. The hormones diffuse in the area around the secreting cells. They act upon nearby cells of a different cell type. An example is the release of neurotransmitters at synapses (Olubummo, 2010).3. C. Cyclic hormone secretion: Explanation of the incorrect answer: acute hormone response occurs immediately in response to stimuli. Acute means sudden and in high amounts. Explanation of correct answer: This is shown by the endometrium which undergoes cyclic changes due to certain hormones that control ovulation. It occurs timely (Olubummo, 2010).6. B. By a second messenger: Explanation of the incorrect answer: The ligand enters the cell. When ligands bind to a receptor at the surface of the cell, they cause changes to the biochemical activities inside the cell. Explanation of the correct answer: A second messenger is a molecule that transmits signals obtained at the surface of the cell to the target area or molecule inside the cell. They also strengthen the signal’s strength (Olubummo, 2010).7. A. The anterior pituitary: Explanation of the incorrect answer: The posterior pituitary arises from the neuroectoderm. It grows as an extension of the hypothalamus. Explanation of the correct answer: The anterior pituitary arises from the invagination of the oral ectoderm. Rathke’s pouch is a cavity in the surface of the developing mouth that is found in front of the buccopharyngeal membrane (Olubummo, 2010).8. D. The hypothalamus: Explanation of incorrect answer: the posterior pituitary. This is because the hormones secreted by the posterior pituitary are secreted by the hypothalamus and passed on through the pituitary stalk to the pituitary. Explanation of the correct answer: The hypothalamus is responsible for the synthesis and release of the hormones which act on the pituitary gland. This regulates the functioning of the master endocrine gland.
- Write a 8 pages paper on key elements in the hotel feasibility study. The feasibility study investigates the need for the proposed project with proper estimation, documentation and support in order to
- Hi, need to submit a 1500 words paper on the topic How war is described in the war comic Barefoot Gen.
- You will prepare and submit a term paper on Organization Structure and Its External Environmental. Your paper should be a minimum of 1000 words in length.
- Write 4 pages thesis on the topic empirical research paper. For instance, the introductory part of the report is not included in the abstract. Introduction The report provides comprehensive informatio
- Complete 3 pages APA formatted article: Why Shanghai Free trade zone is a threat to Hong Kong.