I need help creating a thesis and an outline on Social Inequalities. Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide. An abstract is required. Grace Kao and Jennifer S. Thompson’s Racial and Ethnic Stratification in Educational Achievement and Attainment, is very key to this discussion, in that it in it, Kao and Thompson discuss the demographic composition of the American youth among white Americans, the people of color and American immigrants. From this juncture, Kao and Thompson discuss the rate or extent of accessibility among these groups of American youth. This lays the ground for Kao and Thompson’s work which explains the disparity in the distribution of socio-economic values along with races and classes. The idea herein is that Kao and Thompson are assuming that there is a direct correlation between education and the distribution of socioeconomic values (Kao and Thompson, 2006).In Paula England’s Gender Inequality in Labor Markets: the Role of Motherhood and Segregation, an overview and sustained discussions on gender disparity in the American labor market are clearly presented. The pillars that are used to support England’s motif are occupational segregation, trends in force participation, and the remunerations gap. The social context of the discussion is the US, and the discussion maintains that the gender gap in the US stems from the effects of women’s responsibility for childbearing and gender segregation in job distribution. England’s motif or theme is that in America, the two forces (women’s responsibility for childbearing and gender segregation in jobs distribution) are unrelated since the latter does not trigger the former. England opines that because of societal constraints, women prefer mother-friendly occupations that heighten their emoluments but give trade-offs on higher learning, on-the-job training, and steeper wage trajectories that are needed for professional or career development (England, 2005).Michael Hout’s work, Social and Economic Returns to College Education in the United States presents an interesting piece that is important to this discussion. Just like Kao and Thompson, Hout argues from the standpoint that education strongly correlates with the distribution or realization of important socioeconomic outcomes such as family stability, economic success, health, and social connections.  .Hout discusses the theories of stratification and selection and the viability of education as a tenable option for economic empowerment. Hout discusses the manner in which management of education (for instance, college and university selection systems) unfairly undercuts other subcultures and cultures and thereby, undermining the empowering essence of education. .
- Write a 8 pages paper on key elements in the hotel feasibility study. The feasibility study investigates the need for the proposed project with proper estimation, documentation and support in order to
- Hi, need to submit a 1500 words paper on the topic How war is described in the war comic Barefoot Gen.
- You will prepare and submit a term paper on Organization Structure and Its External Environmental. Your paper should be a minimum of 1000 words in length.
- Write 4 pages thesis on the topic empirical research paper. For instance, the introductory part of the report is not included in the abstract. Introduction The report provides comprehensive informatio
- Complete 3 pages APA formatted article: Why Shanghai Free trade zone is a threat to Hong Kong.