I need help creating a thesis and an outline on Muslim Women Under the Taliban Control. Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide. An abstract is required. Muslim men and women have different roles under the Islamic Religion (Skaine 125. Gladstone 35). While some believe that the Quran guarantees their equality, certain provisions were likewise contained in the former, thereby serving as the basis by which the people base their perceptions as to the difference between the two genders (Gonzalez 77-80). In this regard, the followers of Islam strictly believe that the righteous women shall be devoutly obedient and guard in the husband’s absence what Allah orders them to guard, according to the Qu’ran (“The Taliban’s War on Women 2001. Skaine 126).In general, Muslim men have a greater advantage than women as regards their knowledge, reason and authority. In countries where the Taliban regime dominates such as Afghanistan and Pakistan, the Muslim women are supposed to have the rights granted by the Quran (Gonzalez 79. Skaine 125). Unfortunately, the Taliban fail to express these in the correct manner, thinking that they would lose their rank and file if the women are given the chance or freedom to go to school (Gonzalez 79). This essay then focuses on the determination of the status of women under the Taliban Regime. Specifically, this paper focuses on the determination of the rights, duties, obligations and suffering of women under the Taliban Regime. Lastly, the paper also aims to discover the reasons behind the notorious treatment of women under the Taliban regime.Muslim women are required to wear Burca, a traditional dress covering the entire body except for a small screen to see out in public. The Taliban has a system of gender apartheid and segregation. This was enforced because according to some Taliban spokesman, the face of a woman is a source of corruption. Women are not allowed to wear high heeled shoes, cosmetics and nail varnish.
- Write a 8 pages paper on key elements in the hotel feasibility study. The feasibility study investigates the need for the proposed project with proper estimation, documentation and support in order to
- Hi, need to submit a 1500 words paper on the topic How war is described in the war comic Barefoot Gen.
- You will prepare and submit a term paper on Organization Structure and Its External Environmental. Your paper should be a minimum of 1000 words in length.
- Write 4 pages thesis on the topic empirical research paper. For instance, the introductory part of the report is not included in the abstract. Introduction The report provides comprehensive informatio
- Complete 3 pages APA formatted article: Why Shanghai Free trade zone is a threat to Hong Kong.