Compose a 2250 words assignment on d.w. griffith. Needs to be plagiarism free! In spite of his great strengths, Griffith’s life ended not with great admiration but in a whimper—a cast-out of the industry he helped to create. Griffiths legacy is defined by his great works, The Birth of a Nation and Intolerance, and the film techniques such as narrative storytelling and close-ups that he folded into their production. as a result of his life and his work, Griffith gave life to cinema as a new art form in America.In 1946, D.W. Griffith’s name had largely been forgotten among the post-war generation too young to have seen or had a chance to appreciate his films. The last time Griffith had participated in a movie production had been in 1940 on the set of Hal Roach’s One Million B.C., which Griffith later distanced himself from. At the age of 71, the worn-out Griffith had settled to living alone at the Knickerbocker Hotel in Los Angeles. In 1948, his unconscious body was discovered in the building’s lobby. he died on the way to the hospital. The subsequent funeral was attended by only a few Hollywood stars, a far cry from the scores of actors and actresses that Griffith not only associated with but mentored in a way that would forever affect the successful fate of films in the first half of the 20th century. Those who did speak at his funeral did, however, remark what a privilege it was to work with “the great man,” as they called him (Gunning 32).After his death, Griffith’s name would be praised by actors and directors carrying his torch in defining the way that movies were made. Orson Welles went as far as to say: “I have never really hated Hollywood except for its treatment of D. W. Griffith. No town, no industry, no profession, no art form owes so much to a single man” (Baxter 98). That sort of praise was not uncommon from respected inheritors of Griffith’s work in Hollywood, coming also from figures as diverse as Sergei Eisenstein and Alfred Hitchcock (Orr 95). .
- Write a 8 pages paper on key elements in the hotel feasibility study. The feasibility study investigates the need for the proposed project with proper estimation, documentation and support in order to
- Hi, need to submit a 1500 words paper on the topic How war is described in the war comic Barefoot Gen.
- You will prepare and submit a term paper on Organization Structure and Its External Environmental. Your paper should be a minimum of 1000 words in length.
- Write 4 pages thesis on the topic empirical research paper. For instance, the introductory part of the report is not included in the abstract. Introduction The report provides comprehensive informatio
- Complete 3 pages APA formatted article: Why Shanghai Free trade zone is a threat to Hong Kong.