I need help creating a thesis and an outline on Definition of Ethical Behaviour Faculty of Health Professions. Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide. An abstract is required. The financial consideration for this alternative is the loss of a total stock which is now considered scrap. However, the reputation and goodwill of the company in terms of ethical and moral values is intact and no legal action would ensue since the consignment has been called back. The main advantages of this alternative would be that the company would not lose face or face lawsuits for supplying toxic whistles. The disadvantage would be the loss of the entire shipment and losses of $100,000. (b) The second alternative would be to allow the consignment to go on as though nothing has happened, and presume that the toxicity would be minor and negligible confined to just a few odd whistles, which would have been there, anyway, considering the bulk of the shipment. Sometimes, companies need to take such risks, in the greater interests of business and in order to circumvent economic losses or lowered profits. It is quite possible that there may be few in numbers and not create a major issue with customers. The main advantage is that economic losses would be avoided but the disadvantages would stem from probable lawsuits and loss of business reputation. In the event the Government institutes an inquiry to alleged high toxic levels in toys, the company would be in real trouble. The ethical aspects are also heavily compromised since the company is taking a calculated risk that its products would be accepted without further inspection by health authorities. (c) The third alternative seems to be the most sensible and rational under the circumstances, that is, once again, carry out thorough checks on the lead content of the whistles contained in the consignment and separate the Quality Checked whistles vis-à-vis the rejectable ones. Make a fresh consignment containing only the Quality Check (QC) passed whistles and invoice the customer accordingly. Inform the customer candidly of what has transpired and also promise that the deficit in this lot would be made up in the next shipment to them.
- Write a 8 pages paper on key elements in the hotel feasibility study. The feasibility study investigates the need for the proposed project with proper estimation, documentation and support in order to
- Hi, need to submit a 1500 words paper on the topic How war is described in the war comic Barefoot Gen.
- You will prepare and submit a term paper on Organization Structure and Its External Environmental. Your paper should be a minimum of 1000 words in length.
- Write 4 pages thesis on the topic empirical research paper. For instance, the introductory part of the report is not included in the abstract. Introduction The report provides comprehensive informatio
- Complete 3 pages APA formatted article: Why Shanghai Free trade zone is a threat to Hong Kong.