I need help creating a thesis and an outline on 2004 Indian Ocean Tsunami. Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide. An abstract is required. In that terrible event, it was realized that the corporate world is indeed made up of real citizens and that business is never emotionless. This arose out of the many supplies that actually came from the corporate world as small organizations and global multinationals were almost competing in their donations towards the affected people. In the analysis of the physical and economic impact of the tsunami, many issues begin to emerge. The effect of the tsunami was indeed much greater than initially presumed and some of those effects continue to be felt to this day. In the same vein, there are certainly many lessons to be learned from the economic impact of the tsunami more than the mere short term effects on the affected countries.The tsunami began with a seismic shift on the floor of the Indian Ocean on the 26th December 2004 off the island of Sumatra in Indonesia. The whole shift set off a giant tidal wave that destroyed and swept houses and other structures on the beaches wherever if reached. On the Richter scale, the oceanic earthquake measured 9.0 which was certainly a strong force. In less than three weeks later, the number of people who had been confirmed dead from the effects of the tsunami had reached 165,000. More deaths were later realized from water-borne diseases, malnutrition, and other effects that arose later. In the end, the estimated death toll was over 300,000 (Allen 45). The countries that were physically affected by the tsunami were Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Thailand, India, Maldives, Kenya, Somalia, Tanzania, Myanmar, Seychelles, and Bangladesh.In the face of the tsunami, the immediate direct economic impact was the radical reduction in consumption and business activity in the affected areas. Many people were greatly affected and they totally had to rely on food donations that mainly came from corporate bodies. The economic effect of this phenomenon was, therefore, the reduced purchasing power which certainly affected organizations that mainly relied on the Asian markets.
- Write a 8 pages paper on key elements in the hotel feasibility study. The feasibility study investigates the need for the proposed project with proper estimation, documentation and support in order to
- Hi, need to submit a 1500 words paper on the topic How war is described in the war comic Barefoot Gen.
- You will prepare and submit a term paper on Organization Structure and Its External Environmental. Your paper should be a minimum of 1000 words in length.
- Write 4 pages thesis on the topic empirical research paper. For instance, the introductory part of the report is not included in the abstract. Introduction The report provides comprehensive informatio
- Complete 3 pages APA formatted article: Why Shanghai Free trade zone is a threat to Hong Kong.