Long term capital investment decisions:Al is about to invest $1,000.Consider 8%, 10%, and 12% in the calculations.Expected cost savings for equipment:Project 1-, year 1 $600, year 2 $600, year 3 $600, year 4 $600Project 2-, year 1 $300, year 2 $600, year 3 $800, year 4 0A. What is present value of each project at each of Al’ s potential costs of capital and which project is acceptable at each.B. What is the profitability index for each project, using a cost of capital of 10%. Which project would you recommend?
- RECOMMENDED!!ACC 317-Summarize the major benefits of forming a corporation
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 324-Drab Corporation, a calendar year S corporation,
- RECOMMENDED!!QNT 561 BUSSINESS-To prepare the statement of cash flows, accountants for Vinson
- RECOMMENDED!!MBA 641-Glass company manufactures glasses that it sells
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 151-Trego Company issued, on December 31, 2018