Units in beginning Inventory -Units Produced — $12,000Units Sold — ,500Sales prince per unit– $22.00Variable cost per unit:Direct materials— $7.00Direct Labor— $4.00Manufacturing overhead— $2.00Selling & Administrative— $1.00Fixed Cost in Total:Manufacturing overhead— $36,000.00Selling & Administrative—- $50,000.00Calculate the cost per unit, using absorption costing a variable costing.
- RECOMMENDED!!ACC 317-Summarize the major benefits of forming a corporation
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 324-Drab Corporation, a calendar year S corporation,
- RECOMMENDED!!QNT 561 BUSSINESS-To prepare the statement of cash flows, accountants for Vinson
- RECOMMENDED!!MBA 641-Glass company manufactures glasses that it sells
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 151-Trego Company issued, on December 31, 2018