Overview: For this assignment, you will submit a draft of your preliminary recommendations to the mayor based on your criminal justice issue selection and analysis. These recommendations will inform the mayor and other senior leadership about a course of action to solve the issue you selected. Based entirely on your research and the analysis you provided in Milestone Two, propose a strategy to implement a solution to the issue. Think about any feedback you received in Milestone Two and incorporate that into Milestone Three as needed. Assess the strategys potential for success, but also identify possible hurdles and obstacles to the implementation of the recommendations you have proposed. Instructor feedback to all milestonesas well as the peer feedback you will receive on this draft in Module Eightshould be applied to your final project, due in Module Nine. Prompt: Specifically, the following critical elements must be addressed: III. Recommendations A. Propose a solution to address the issue in criminal justice, justifying your proposal with your previous research. In your justification, you may consider the complexity of the solution, the possible adverse effects, and the feasibility of the solution in terms of time and resources. B. Apply criminological theory to justify how your proposed solution will address the underlying causes of the issue. C. Outline the immediate actions that will need to be taken to implement the solution, justifying the necessity and feasibility of these actions with evidence. Consider how you will create buy-in among invested parties. D. Outline the long-term actions that will need to be taken to implement the solution, justifying the necessity and feasibility of these actions with evidence. Consider how you will create buy-in among invested parties. E. Determine the types of data necessary to assess whether your solution is successful in addressing the issue, justifying your determinations. How will you measure the success of your solution? Guidelines for Submission: Your submission should include reference to recent peer-reviewed articles, be 1 to 2 pages in length (in addition to title and reference pages) and should use double spacing, 12-point Times New Roman font, and one-inch margins. Use APA style to cite your sources within the text of your paper and on the reference page. Refer to the Criminal Justice Library Tips document for assistance in finding and citing outside sources. The Problem-Solving Strategies and Sample document demonstrates how a problem-solving strategy can be applied to help find a solution to a problem. Please note that the grading rubric for this milestone submission is not identical to that of the final project. The Final Project Rubric will include an additional Exemplary category that provides guidance as to how you can go above and beyond Proficient in your final submission.
- Write a 8 pages paper on key elements in the hotel feasibility study. The feasibility study investigates the need for the proposed project with proper estimation, documentation and support in order to
- Hi, need to submit a 1500 words paper on the topic How war is described in the war comic Barefoot Gen.
- You will prepare and submit a term paper on Organization Structure and Its External Environmental. Your paper should be a minimum of 1000 words in length.
- Write 4 pages thesis on the topic empirical research paper. For instance, the introductory part of the report is not included in the abstract. Introduction The report provides comprehensive informatio
- Complete 3 pages APA formatted article: Why Shanghai Free trade zone is a threat to Hong Kong.