Discussion assignments will be graded based upon the criteria and rubric specified in the Syllabus.
For this Discussion Question, complete the following.
1. Read the short explanation of the 4 basic types of economies. Research two of these types further.
2. Locate one journal article for each of your two chosen economic types. You need to focus on the Abstract, Introduction, Results, and Conclusion. For our purposes, you are not expected to fully understand the Data and Methodology.
3. Summarize these journal articles. Please use your own words. No copy-and-paste. Cite your sources.
4. This is due by 11:55pm on the deadline specified in the Course Schedule.
5. During the second week of the Module, you will need to reply to the posts of two of your peers. Your replies must focus on increasing knowledge of the class and must advance the discussion further. Simply affirming your peers does not count as a substantive reply.
6. The replies are due by the deadline specified in the Course Schedule.