There are 4 questions and each question is worth 25 points and they are as follows:
1) Using the Chapter 27 Case Study, Nerds Galore, develop a Risk matrix for the HR-related risks on p. 532. For each of the Risks in your matrix justify your decision as to their placement on the Risk matrix.
2) Embedding Strategic ERM into Strategic Planning is an important means to implement ERM for an organization. Develop a Cause and Effect (Ishikawa) chart that would show the factors needed to make a decision to include ERM in Strategic Planning. Provide a description explaining your chart?
3) Using the case study from Chapter 14 on Zurich Insurance, explain how Zurich’s Capital Management Program supports ERM and provide examples of where Zurich created new value with their ERM program?
4) What are at least 3 Traditional Risk Management practices that are included in ERM? Clearly define the traditional risk management practice and how it fits with ERM. Adequate support including applicable case study examples from your text can be applied.
Each question is graded on content, how well you address the question, and on good academic writing as follows:
1) 15 points on question response content (written word, diagrams, etc.)
2) 5 points on maintaining focus by keeping to the question, its content, and not providing unneeded material.
3) 5 points on good collegiate academic writing.
Extra Credit Question: By responding to the extra credit question correctly and as per instructions, 5 points will be added to the final exam score. There will be no partial extra credit awarded. Provide your answer at the bottom of your last page of the final exam document and label it as: “My Extra Credit:” Respond to the following question in 50 – 100 words: What is the most important thing I learned in the course and why?