FIRST PART , WRITE 6 PAGE PAPER, SECOND PAPER MAKE 6-8 PAGE PPT( MUST FOLLOW THE PAPER
Paper：need 6 pages
No outside sources are required for this paper. However, you may need to use the website of the company you are profiling. Other sources are allowed, but in all cases, they should be quoted and cited appropriately. Do NOT simply copy blocks of text from a corporate website or from the textbook without appropriate attribution and citation
1. The first few pages of the paper should summarize the basic facts about the organization:
Brief history and timeline of major milestones like mergers & acquisitions, other changes over the years; Major line(s) of business and countries of operation; Total revenues/budget; number of employees; Current key leaders (i.e., CEO, and Chief Human Resources Officer if you can find out this information); Target markets for products and services offered; and Anything you can learn about current organizational structure and organizational culture.
2. Then describe the 2 major HR challenges or concerns you identified for that organization. Remember to make connections to the readings about each topic. Choose 2 of the following HR topics: (note that some chapters cover more than one topic) Topic of HR textbook (choose 2) : Chapter 1-3 on pdf named “HR ch1-3”; Chapter 4-6 on pdf named “HR ch4-6”;Chapter 7-10 on pdf named “HR ch7-10”
· Strategic HR (chapter 1)
· Corporate Culture (chapter 1)
· Employer Branding ((chapter 1)
· Downsizing and Restructuring (chapter 1)
· Business Ethics (Chapter 2; in text page 25)
· Corporate Social Responsibility (chapter 2; in text page 33)
· Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action (chapter 3; in text page 44-60)
· Discrimination and Harassment (chapter 3)
· Diversity and Inclusion (chapter 3; in text page 64-71)
· Succession Planning (chapter 4; in text page 90)
· Recruitment (Chapter 5; in text page 109-126 )
· Alternatives to Recruitment (chapter 5; in text page 126)
· Selection Tests/Pre-Employment Screening (chapter 6; in text page149)
· Interviewing (chapter 6; in text page 143)
· Training and Development (chapter 6; in text page 198)
· Career Development (chapter 6; in text page 212)
· Compensation (chapter 9)
· Benefits (chapter 10)
SECOND PAPER MAKE 6-8 PAGE PPT
The mid-term project is an extended case study on how an organization you know, handles any 2 HR topics covered in the HR readings.
This Accompanying Presentation (Slide Deck) should contain:
· 6 to 8 slides, no more than that.
· Use bullet points and visual aides.
· Do not just cut and paste paragraphs from your paper, nor from a corporate website