|Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Ministry of Education
Saudi Electronic University
|المملكة العربية السعودية
الجامعة السعودية الإلكترونية
College of Administrative and Financial Sciences
MGT402 – Entrepreneurship and Small Business
Deadline: 30/04/2022 @ 23:59
|Course Name: Entrepreneurship and Small Business||Student’s Name:|
|Course Code: – MGT 402||Student’s ID Number:|
|Semester: II||CRN: 23617|
|Academic Year: 1443/1444 H|
For Instructor’s Use only
|Instructor’s Name: Dr Samreen Akhtar|
|Students’ Grade: /||Level of Marks:|
Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
· The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
· Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
· Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
· Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
· Read carefully Grading Rubric below for specific criteria: 0-5 Marks
· Late submission will NOT be accepted.
· Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
· All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
· Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Entrepreneurship and Small Business
Submission Date by students: Before the end of Week- 13th
Place of Submission: Students Grade Centre
Weight: 10 Marks
1. Demonstrate strong analytical skills and tools to formulate an effective Bootstrap Marketing Plan on which a small business can build a competitive edge in the marketplace.
2. Illustrate the ability to think independently and systematically on developing a viable business model
3. Outline the solid understanding of the potential of entrepreneur in today’s competitive business world.
This assignment is an individual assignment.
Developing an E-Commerce Business Plan
The purpose of the assignment is to provide you the experience of creating a unique E-Commerce solution. You are forming an e-Commerce company to take advantage of the opportunities in the e-marketplace and will author a Business Plan for that venture.
Your choice of firm may include any industry, business, or service. Your report can involve the sale of products or services. This report provides extreme latitude for creativity and demonstration of your mastery of course objectives, in addition to relevant topics studied through secondary available source through published reports, journals and magazine’s.
Guidelines: Your Business Plan should follow this basic outline, plus include any content unique to your choice of product or service. Your plan should demonstrate your understanding of concepts of e-commerce covered by course readings, lectures, and peer reviewed journals. Your business plan should discuss all strategies needed for the creation of an e-commerce site.
I. Executive Summary (1 Mark) (100-200 Words) II. Business Description (2 Marks) (250-300 Words) a. Products / Services Offered b. Mission Statement c. Industry d. Business Goals and Objectives e. Business Models – Revenue and Payment Models III. Marketing (2 Marks) (250-300 Words) a. Market Analysis / Market Forecast b. Target Markets c. Marketing Strategy IV. Competitor Analysis (2 Marks) (250-300 Words) a. Competition b. Strengths and Weaknesses c. Competitive Advantage V. Conclusion (2 Marks) (250-300 Words) VI. References (1 Marks)