SOLVED: Visit the Digital Public Library of America collection of primary sources on the (Links to an exte
- Visit the Digital Public Library of America collection of primary sources on the (Links to an external site.)transatlantic slave trade (Links to an external site.) and review the collection of 15 primary sources.
- Select one of the 15 primary sources to analyze a write a paragraph.
- Write a paragraph (about 125-175 words) that answers this question: What does your primary source reveal about transatlantic slave trade?
- Your paragraph is an analysis of your primary source. Therefore your paragraph should include “SOAP” analysis that explains
- the speaker or author of the source (S),
- the occasion when the source was created (O),
- the original audience (A), and
- the purpose of the speaker or author (P).
How it works
- Paste your instructions in the instructions box. You can also attach an instructions file
- Select the writer category, deadline, education level and review the instructions
- Make a payment for the order to be assignment to a writer
- Download the paper after the writer uploads it
Will the writer plagiarize my essay?
You will get a plagiarism-free paper and you can get an originality report upon request.
Is this service safe?
All the personal information is confidential and we have 100% safe payment methods. We also guarantee good grades