You will prepare and submit a term paper on History of Chinese Documentary and Contemporary Television. Your paper should be a minimum of 2500 words in length. The literature focuses on the history of Chinese independent documentary in relation to the contemporary television documentary movement. Berry, Xinyu, and Rovell, 2010 explain the significance of contemporary documentary movement using two main approaches. The initial method suggests the probable reason concerning the centrality of the documentary movement in Chinese audiovisual culture (Pernin, 2011, p. 1). The second approach to understanding contemporary television network revolves around the discussion and contributions concerns of digital era cinema. Additional discussion entails the fact that the trending documentary age had a foundation on digital cinema treasures immediacy. History of the Chinese documentary has roots in major transformations from the development of visual culture with the support television. The transformation then proceeds to use the internet. The research supports the transformation sequence of the visual performance of Chinese documentaries using historical dates and occurrences. Yin, 2014, for instance, discusses documentary video and film production in the 1990s. The developments of visual performance in the nineteenth century acted as the basis of sequential current research and breakthrough in the current china documentaries that have attractive visual and sound performance.Besides the changes in the visual performance of Chinese documentaries over the years, themes, styles, and circumstances of documentary production also changed. The new documentary aesthetic has also contributed to the revolution of Chinese film, television, and video production. Historical change of Chinese documentary in the television sector clearly shows the dominance of contemporary documentary in broadcasting television stations. Modern news reported outside China recognizes the stereotypic nature in association with the Chinese television network and culture. Chinese broadcasting stations have their reporters not considerate of representation of the communist party and government affairs. When the reporters’ anchor news, they typically tend to maintain independence. Researchers always evade studies involving the inherent transformation of public culture in not being patriotic about the policies of the Chinese government by its citizens. Such lack of patriotism indicates a massive transformation of Chinese culture.
- Write a 8 pages paper on key elements in the hotel feasibility study. The feasibility study investigates the need for the proposed project with proper estimation, documentation and support in order to
- Hi, need to submit a 1500 words paper on the topic How war is described in the war comic Barefoot Gen.
- You will prepare and submit a term paper on Organization Structure and Its External Environmental. Your paper should be a minimum of 1000 words in length.
- Write 4 pages thesis on the topic empirical research paper. For instance, the introductory part of the report is not included in the abstract. Introduction The report provides comprehensive informatio
- Complete 3 pages APA formatted article: Why Shanghai Free trade zone is a threat to Hong Kong.