topic is food and water securityThis Final Paper, an argumentative essay In your paper,Identify the global societal problem within the introductory paragraph.Conclude with a thesis statement that states your proposed solutions to the problem.Describe background information on how that problem developed or came into existence.Show why this is a societal problem.Provide perspectives from multiple disciplines or populations so that you fully represent what different parts of society have to say about this issue.Construct an argument supporting your proposed solutions, considering multiple disciplines or populations so that your solution shows that multiple parts of society will benefit from this solution.Provide evidence from multiple scholarly sources as evidence that your proposed solution is viable.Interpret statistical data from at least three peer-reviewed scholarly sources within your argument.Discuss the validity, reliability, and any biases.Identify the strengths and weaknesses of these sources, pointing out limitations of current research and attempting to indicate areas for future research. (You may even use visual representations such as graphs or charts to explain statistics from sources.)Evaluate the ethical outcomes that result from your solution.Provide at least one positive ethical outcome as well as at least one negative ethical outcome that could result from your solution.Explain at least two ethical issues related to each of those outcomes. (It is important to consider all of society.)Develop a conclusion for the last paragraphs of the essay, starting with rephrasing your thesis statement and then presenting the major points of the topic and how they support your argument.Must be 1,750 to 2,250 words in length (approximately between seven and nine pages; not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA styleMust utilize academic voiceMust include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.Must use at least eight scholarly sources.Must have no more than 15% quoted material in the body of your essay based on the Turnitin report. References list will be excluded from the Turnitin originality score.previous annotated bibliography is attached
- Write a 8 pages paper on key elements in the hotel feasibility study. The feasibility study investigates the need for the proposed project with proper estimation, documentation and support in order to
- Hi, need to submit a 1500 words paper on the topic How war is described in the war comic Barefoot Gen.
- You will prepare and submit a term paper on Organization Structure and Its External Environmental. Your paper should be a minimum of 1000 words in length.
- Write 4 pages thesis on the topic empirical research paper. For instance, the introductory part of the report is not included in the abstract. Introduction The report provides comprehensive informatio
- Complete 3 pages APA formatted article: Why Shanghai Free trade zone is a threat to Hong Kong.