Provide a 7 pages analysis while answering the following question: Japanese Art Before 1333. Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide. An abstract is required. The name Jomon comes from the cord markings that set apart the ceramics produced during this period (Dolan 34). The Jomon people who were partly inactive lived in holes in the ground set around open spaces and were basically hunters and fishermen. They are recognized for making several female figurines and phallic images made of stone. The Jomon potteries were hand made by the women using twirls of soft clay (Rosenfield 13). This clay was a mixture of numerous pastes consisting of mica, lead, fibres, and crushed shells. The pots were then shaped using specific tools to smoothen the inner and outer surfaces and after they were totally dry, they were put in an outdoor fire. Some of the works of art, in this period, are the large jar from Niigata Prefecture in the middle Jomon period and the Dotaku which was made of bronze in the Yayoi period (Dolan 34).Historians have divided the Jomon period into stages due to the fact that it has a diverse culture and it also lasted for a long time (Rosenfield 13). The Incipient Jomon stage is between 10500 and 8000 BC and is considered a major transitional period for the Jomon. According to archaeologists, their lifestyles were very simple and they created cooking pottery containers that had sharp bottoms and simple cord markings. These are considered some of the oldest models of pottery the world over. The Initial Jomon stage is the period between 8000 and 5000 BC when the climatic conditions changed raising the sea levels. This caused the temperatures to go up resulting in additional food supply from the sea together with the initial routine of hunting and gathering fruits, vegetables, and seeds. The proof of these changes in diet is revealed in the shell piles where food and other requirements of life were obtained and developed through the use of tools made of stone like grinding rocks, axes, and knives (Rosenfield 13). The Early Jomon stage between 5000-2500 BC shows that a huge per cent of the people’s diet came from the seas. . .
- Write a 8 pages paper on key elements in the hotel feasibility study. The feasibility study investigates the need for the proposed project with proper estimation, documentation and support in order to
- Hi, need to submit a 1500 words paper on the topic How war is described in the war comic Barefoot Gen.
- You will prepare and submit a term paper on Organization Structure and Its External Environmental. Your paper should be a minimum of 1000 words in length.
- Write 4 pages thesis on the topic empirical research paper. For instance, the introductory part of the report is not included in the abstract. Introduction The report provides comprehensive informatio
- Complete 3 pages APA formatted article: Why Shanghai Free trade zone is a threat to Hong Kong.