The figure below shows a production Edgeworth Box, with origins indicated for the inputs of capital, K, and labor, L, into production of goods X and Y. Eight isoquantsare shown, reflecting standard constant-returns-to-scale production functions. These are labeled Q0….,Q7 at the left ends of the isoquants, but it is left to you to knowwhich good, X or Y, these refer to and which of these quantities are larger or smaller than others. For simplicity, we will assume this is a closed economy.OyKAll parts are worth 6 points.a) Which good is labor intensive?b) Claim: When operating on the efficiency locus, the economy is “better off” when output of Y is at level Q4 than Q1. In a few sentences, evaluate whether this istrue, false, or if you are unable to tell.c) Draw the PPF for this economy, clearly indicating the outputs of X and Y at various points on the PPF.d) Suppose the amount of capital available in the economy increases, holding the level of labor constant. Furthermore, suppose the economy, both before and afterthe change, produces X at the level Q5. How has the w/r ratio (that is, the ratio of labor wage to the rental rate) changed due to the increase in K? [Hint: this isbest shown graphically using an Edgeworth box like above.]e) On the same graph as your PPF for part c, sketch in what the PPF might look like after the increase in capital. You do not need to identify precise points, but theshape of the new PPF should reflect certain facts about the production of this economy.f) In terms of the national utility level, is the economy better off, worse off or is it impossible to tell, after the capital increase of part d? Briefly explain youranswer.
- Write a 8 pages paper on key elements in the hotel feasibility study. The feasibility study investigates the need for the proposed project with proper estimation, documentation and support in order to
- Hi, need to submit a 1500 words paper on the topic How war is described in the war comic Barefoot Gen.
- You will prepare and submit a term paper on Organization Structure and Its External Environmental. Your paper should be a minimum of 1000 words in length.
- Write 4 pages thesis on the topic empirical research paper. For instance, the introductory part of the report is not included in the abstract. Introduction The report provides comprehensive informatio
- Complete 3 pages APA formatted article: Why Shanghai Free trade zone is a threat to Hong Kong.