Provide a 20 pages analysis while answering the following question: Qatar Sporting Legacy. Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide. An abstract is required. There is no denying the fact that modern Qatar can proudly boast of some of the best, world-class sports facilities. Qatar not only intends to promote sports within the country but also aspires to evolve into a popular tourist destination. The hosting of international sports events and competitions by Qatar has stimulated and enhanced the interest of the local population in sports.The awarding of the 2022 FIFA World Cup to Qatar came as a surprise to most of the Asians, Americans, and Europeans. However, the fact is that this Gulf state bagged this honor and privilege after years of painstaking commitment to and investment in sports. That is why Qatar was given preference over some of the most celebrated sports hubs like the USA, Australia, South Korea, and Japan. This very fact speaks a lot about the sports legacy of Qatar. This privilege was ample testament to the fact that though being a small nation of 1.7 million people, Qatar is capable of great achievements. FIFA World Cup and other such events will certainly give a flip to Qatar’s standing on the international stage. Modern Qatar is now being associated with high profile sporting events and is considered to be a champion, as far as the task of committing to and supporting sports is concerned. Qatar took a big step towards expanding its sports infrastructure and developing its organizational abilities way back in 2006 when it hosted the Asian Games. Qatar also hosts a range of international events pertaining to varied sports like golf, soccer, tennis, and cricket every year. Actually, this potential of Qatar has attracted the attention and appreciation of the world community and the international sports bodies and institutions. The years following the hosting of 2006 Asian Games have witnessed Qatar’s metamorphosis from being a tiny Arab emirate to a world-class sports venue and sporting destination. In the last decade, sports have assumed a central place in the nation’s cultural and economic life. Qatar’s sporting prestige has been successful in attracting some of the top-notch sports stars like Sergio Garcia, Roger Federer, Justine Henin, and Ernie Els to its shores. Hence any attempt to understand Qatar’s sports legacy ought to take a broad-based and holistic perspective, taking into consideration the sanguine political and economic landscape of Qatar that has turned out to be so conducive for sports. .
- Write a 8 pages paper on key elements in the hotel feasibility study. The feasibility study investigates the need for the proposed project with proper estimation, documentation and support in order to
- Hi, need to submit a 1500 words paper on the topic How war is described in the war comic Barefoot Gen.
- You will prepare and submit a term paper on Organization Structure and Its External Environmental. Your paper should be a minimum of 1000 words in length.
- Write 4 pages thesis on the topic empirical research paper. For instance, the introductory part of the report is not included in the abstract. Introduction The report provides comprehensive informatio
- Complete 3 pages APA formatted article: Why Shanghai Free trade zone is a threat to Hong Kong.