Provide a 1 page analysis while answering the following question: (Ethics and Communication) Thieves Found Citigroup Site an Easy Entry. Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide. An abstract is required. Thieves Found Citigroup Site an Easy Entry The article written by Schwartz and Dash en d Thieves Found Citigroup Site an Easy Entry published in the New York Times on the 13th of June 2011 proffered issues relative to security breach in this financial institution’s website. The authors revealed the increasing number of cybernet security breach through hacking identification of weaknesses in the system and enabling the hackers to steal volumes of personal data and information and compromising the corporate images of the institutions hacked, as well as their vast ranges of clientele. As indicated in the report, “the expertise behind the attack, according to law enforcement officials and security experts, is a sign of what is likely to be a wave of more and more sophisticated breaches by high-tech thieves hungry for credit card numbers and other confidential information” (Schwartz and Dash 1). The hacked information are sold to the underground market for data of stolen goods (Internet bazaars) where goods and merchandise are purchased using credit card information and the money remitted to points of origin through Western Union or Money Gram. This scenario, apart from being considered a breach of security from the technological perspective, is also an ethical and communication issue in terms of violating ethical codes and the ability to magnify the infraction through the use of the internet as a communication medium. By hacking, vital information is stolen being regarded as an ethical issue of violating human rights. Communication issue is likewise an issue here in terms of announcing these stolen goods in the underground market using the Internet where buyers and sellers abound undetected. Works Cited Schwartz, Nelson D and Eric Dash. “Thieves Found Citigroup Site an Easy Entry.” New York Times 13 June 2011: A1.Web. 4 July 2011. http://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/14/technology/14security.
- Write a 8 pages paper on key elements in the hotel feasibility study. The feasibility study investigates the need for the proposed project with proper estimation, documentation and support in order to
- Hi, need to submit a 1500 words paper on the topic How war is described in the war comic Barefoot Gen.
- You will prepare and submit a term paper on Organization Structure and Its External Environmental. Your paper should be a minimum of 1000 words in length.
- Write 4 pages thesis on the topic empirical research paper. For instance, the introductory part of the report is not included in the abstract. Introduction The report provides comprehensive informatio
- Complete 3 pages APA formatted article: Why Shanghai Free trade zone is a threat to Hong Kong.