Need an research paper on antibacterial properties of honey. Needs to be 12 pages. Please no plagiarism. This ability finds application in various therapeutical approaches and is economically feasible and is associated with negligible side effects.The relation between mankind and honey dates back to ancient times. Ayurveda, the Indian medical science mentions the therapeutic properties of honey. Indian Ayurvedic books such as Susruta Samhita mention using honey for the dressing of wounds to assist in the healing process. The Edwin Smith Papyrus dating back to 1500 BC and the Ebers Papyrus mentions the usage of honey in treatment for burn injuries in ancient times (Pecanac et al, 2013, p263). Ancient Egyptians therefore without prior knowledge of microorganisms, infections, etc knew the uses of honey and its good properties as well.Today, honey seems the best alternative option for antibiotics for controlling or inhibiting bacterial populations. Usage of antibiotics has rendered them ineffective against some strains however in the laboratory settings no such ineffectiveness has been recorded against honey and therefore honey is now preferred as a natural and cost-effective anti-bacterial agent.Chemically honey is considered a supersaturated sugar product. In fact, accurate determination of the chemical composition of honey may be used to trace its geographical and botanical origins. This is possible owing to the presence of certain marker chemicals present in honey such as aroma compounds, pollen, trace elements, flavonoids, amino acids, and proteins (Wang and Li, 2011, p89). Previously, honey was thought to be composed only of glucose, sucrose, and fructose but with the development of better techniques such as chromatography, X-ray diffraction, and enzyme reactions the chemical composition of the carbohydrate product was determined. Researchers studied honeydew honey in details and it was seen that sucrose, kestose, raffinose, and melezitose are present in nectar which is then modified and converted into honey by bees. Several other compounds such as isomaltase, maltose, erlose, and dextrantriose are added to the nectar by the process of transglycosylation inside the bee’s body (White, 1957, p59). Some studies have also confirmed the presence of trace elements such as aluminum, iron, phosphorus, zinc, copper, calcium, manganese, potassium, and sodium in varying concentrations in the natural and fresh form of honey (Cantarelli.et al, 2008, p36).
- Write a 8 pages paper on key elements in the hotel feasibility study. The feasibility study investigates the need for the proposed project with proper estimation, documentation and support in order to
- Hi, need to submit a 1500 words paper on the topic How war is described in the war comic Barefoot Gen.
- You will prepare and submit a term paper on Organization Structure and Its External Environmental. Your paper should be a minimum of 1000 words in length.
- Write 4 pages thesis on the topic empirical research paper. For instance, the introductory part of the report is not included in the abstract. Introduction The report provides comprehensive informatio
- Complete 3 pages APA formatted article: Why Shanghai Free trade zone is a threat to Hong Kong.