InstructionsDevelop: EssayEvaluation Title: Analyze and InferWatch: Hold On (Negro Spiritual)As you watch and listen to the video, consider the following:The unit 5 learning map material discusses a number of key musical elements. Which can you identify?Of the musical genres discussed in the learning map material, which does this piece belong to? Can you explain why you feel as you do?The learning map material says the work of the humanities involves “looking at the impact and meaning the work of art has upon the human experience.”As you listen to the song, compare and contrast the impact and meaning of it for you with those that originally sang it in the 19th century.How does the meaning of this song differ for you versus those that originally sang it? Alternately, how is its meaning the same?After listening to the video, please write a response composed of two parts. In the first part, identify key musical elements you can detect in the song, and then explain what genre you feel it belongs to. In the second part, provide a substantive analysis about the similarities and differences between the culture this song was originally a reflection of to the world that you now live in. In your response, please refer to specific aspects of the song. You may also draw from personal experience as well as from stories you have heard from your family members or others in your community.Please be sure to validate your opinions and ideas with citations and references in APA format.Estimated time to complete: 2 hoursAttachmentHold on Lyrics – TranscriptReferenceCheckDEMout. (2012, March 11). Hold on (Negro spiritual) [Video}. YouTube. https://youtu.be/TfvLZjofEXA
- Write a 8 pages paper on key elements in the hotel feasibility study. The feasibility study investigates the need for the proposed project with proper estimation, documentation and support in order to
- Hi, need to submit a 1500 words paper on the topic How war is described in the war comic Barefoot Gen.
- You will prepare and submit a term paper on Organization Structure and Its External Environmental. Your paper should be a minimum of 1000 words in length.
- Write 4 pages thesis on the topic empirical research paper. For instance, the introductory part of the report is not included in the abstract. Introduction The report provides comprehensive informatio
- Complete 3 pages APA formatted article: Why Shanghai Free trade zone is a threat to Hong Kong.