Hello, I am looking for someone to write an article on Sampling of Terrestrial Invertebrates. It needs to be at least 1500 words. Now, the entire concept of sampling itself is very important for scientific endeavors because it helps us establish our proposed purposes. Sampling gives us a real picture of the community diversity and similarity between habitats.Species diversity and species similarity can be calculated using the Simpsons Index Diversity and Jaccard Coefficient respectively. Simpsons Index diversity gives an account of the number of different species present. It also accounts for the abundance of the species. Jaccard Coefficient is a comparative study that is employed to obtain an idea about the species similarity and also species diversity among a number of communities.In our endeavor to sample and study terrestrial invertebrate communities, we used three different sampling techniques for 3 different communities under study. Community A consists of terrestrial invertebrates that mostly live among vegetation and have the ability to fly. For them, we employed the Sweep net sampling technique. In this sampling technique, a sweep net is moved in a sweeping motion as one moves among vegetation in the transect. The insects captured in the net are then collected and taken for further study.Community B consists of those invertebrates that mostly live on the ground among dry leaves. For this community, we used the leaf litter sampling method also known as the Berlese funnel technique. In this technique, we collect leaf litter from the ground and place them in plastic bags which are then taken to the lab. In the lab the litter is placed in specialized Berlese funnel that comes with a mesh lining and the entire set-up is kept under light bulbs that provide warmth and dryness which drives out many of the invertebrates hiding in the litter which is driven to the lower part of the funnel and eventually falls into ethanol. After this, they may be used for further study.Community C consisted of roving terrestrial invertebrates for which we used the pit-fall technique of sampling. For this, a transect area is selected and holes are dug out every 5 meters. Plastic cups are placed in the dugout holes taking care to keep the rim at level with the ground. Some preservative is poured into these cups. Crawling insects will happen to fall in the cups which can later be taken out of the holes and used for studies.
- Write a 8 pages paper on key elements in the hotel feasibility study. The feasibility study investigates the need for the proposed project with proper estimation, documentation and support in order to
- Hi, need to submit a 1500 words paper on the topic How war is described in the war comic Barefoot Gen.
- You will prepare and submit a term paper on Organization Structure and Its External Environmental. Your paper should be a minimum of 1000 words in length.
- Write 4 pages thesis on the topic empirical research paper. For instance, the introductory part of the report is not included in the abstract. Introduction The report provides comprehensive informatio
- Complete 3 pages APA formatted article: Why Shanghai Free trade zone is a threat to Hong Kong.