Hello, I am looking for someone to write an article on Femininity on Pride and Prejudice. It needs to be at least 1500 words. There is an almost medieval view of how women should be, which is to say perfect and talented, doing everything she can to make herself worthy of the attention of a man. Jane Austen is the author of many heroine-based novels, centered around the manners of her time and class. She wrote a total of seven novels and numerous short story period-pieces throughout her life. Pride and Prejudice tell the story of the Bennet family, a family consisting of five daughters, and their attempts at appealing to Mr. Bingley, a wealthy man that has just moved in up the road from them, as well as soldiers that have come home. While two of the girls remain unconcerned, the other three attempt to woo over the men of the choice. Elizabeth, however, catches the attention of Mr. Darcy, who seems compelled by her independence. . Jane Austen wrote Pride and Prejudice due to her subtle rebellion towards the treatment of women in the late 1700s to the early 1800s. She grew up in this era herself and was subjected to all sorts of criticism as a female. Even though she was educated and successful as a writer, she still had to meet the expectations of potential suitors (“Pride”). She uses her novels to display the kind of person that she was growing up, and how the strongest women are those that are independent of the thoughts and expectations of others. Mr. Darcy is one of the main characters of the story, as well as the most pompous and unimpressed eligible men. Although the other men of the story are easier to please with women, Mr. Darcy sets a rather high standard of them. While it was common for men to be curious about the skills, education, and accomplishments of potential, Mr. Darcy seemed to have had personal requirements of the females that he courted. Elizabeth Bennet was a very accomplished, intelligent woman, yet even she was unable to be appealing to Mr. Darcy. .
- Write a 8 pages paper on key elements in the hotel feasibility study. The feasibility study investigates the need for the proposed project with proper estimation, documentation and support in order to
- Hi, need to submit a 1500 words paper on the topic How war is described in the war comic Barefoot Gen.
- You will prepare and submit a term paper on Organization Structure and Its External Environmental. Your paper should be a minimum of 1000 words in length.
- Write 4 pages thesis on the topic empirical research paper. For instance, the introductory part of the report is not included in the abstract. Introduction The report provides comprehensive informatio
- Complete 3 pages APA formatted article: Why Shanghai Free trade zone is a threat to Hong Kong.