Write a 3 pages paper on five court cases and how they have impacted the educational setting. It is a clause that calls for equal treatment to individuals by the law, and emphasizes on people being treated fairly, with no biasness based on their race, gender, economic background, wealth status among other characteristics (Stader, 2007). The equal protection and discrimination laws were developed many years ago. They were passed and put in the constitution in 1868, when Earl Warren was the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court. This period marked the end of a great Civil War, which meant that many slaves had finally acquired their freedom. These laws were put to cater for the fair treatment of all people, whether whites or blacks. There had been much discrimination against the black Americans and this was part of what necessitated this clause. It also extended to state the importance of the white people being treated by the law equally to the other Americans (Stader, 2007). The main intent of this clause was to promote fairness and equality, be it in employment, education, acquisition of services, and application of the rule of law among others. The education sector has greatly applied the principles of equal protection and non- discrimination.
- Write a 8 pages paper on key elements in the hotel feasibility study. The feasibility study investigates the need for the proposed project with proper estimation, documentation and support in order to
- Hi, need to submit a 1500 words paper on the topic How war is described in the war comic Barefoot Gen.
- You will prepare and submit a term paper on Organization Structure and Its External Environmental. Your paper should be a minimum of 1000 words in length.
- Write 4 pages thesis on the topic empirical research paper. For instance, the introductory part of the report is not included in the abstract. Introduction The report provides comprehensive informatio
- Complete 3 pages APA formatted article: Why Shanghai Free trade zone is a threat to Hong Kong.