Write 7 pages thesis on the topic fight against the use of animals for laboratory experiments. As of today, it is estimated that over 100 million animals are used every year worldwide for laboratory experiments. Several animal species are used such as mice, rats, guinea pigs, rabbits, fish, birds, dogs, and primates (Animal Aid Youth Group 1), where 75% of these animals account for rodents and cold-blooded animals. Animal protection societies have two different views and approaches to vivisection. One is the abolitionist view which believes that animal experiments are ethically wrong. They are the people concerned about the welfare who try to improve the conditions and treatments of animals used in experiments. The two views may be deemed as different but looking closely at the ideals and visions of both will show that they are closely aligned with each other. Both groups support the three Rs approach – Replacement, Reduction, and Refinement. “Abolitionists would favor complete replacement, whereas welfarist would view reduction and refinement as steps along the way to complete replacement” (Yarri 194).By examining the issues related to animal experiments, a better understanding can be developed on how these issues can be addressed. There are different types of animal experiments that are being done worldwide which include fundamental research, biomedical research, genetic engineering, product testing, and education and training. The animal research that accounts for the greatest number of animals used is fundamental research. This includes testing of animals on how memory works in the brain or how to toxic substances affect the liver. Though some scientists believe that fundamental research contributes indirectly to the advancement and development of active ingredients and therapies, anti-vivisectionist says that these findings are all overestimated (Animal Welfare Online). .
- Write a 8 pages paper on key elements in the hotel feasibility study. The feasibility study investigates the need for the proposed project with proper estimation, documentation and support in order to
- Hi, need to submit a 1500 words paper on the topic How war is described in the war comic Barefoot Gen.
- You will prepare and submit a term paper on Organization Structure and Its External Environmental. Your paper should be a minimum of 1000 words in length.
- Write 4 pages thesis on the topic empirical research paper. For instance, the introductory part of the report is not included in the abstract. Introduction The report provides comprehensive informatio
- Complete 3 pages APA formatted article: Why Shanghai Free trade zone is a threat to Hong Kong.