Select and provide a summary of one of the recent legislative measures designed to reduce mass incarceration (Second Chance Act, Fair Sentencing Act, or First Step Act). Do you think this will assist in reducing mass incarceration? Why, or why not?REPLY TO MY CLASSMATE’S RESPONSE TO THE ABOVE QUESTIONS AND EXPLAIN WHY YOU AGREE? (A MINIMUM OF 100 WORDS)CLASSMATE’S POSTIf I had to choose one of the three in order to reduce mass incarceration is First Step Act. The reason being I believe the First Step Act contains provisions that allow federal prisoners to earn additional time off their sentences for taking for example evidence based programs which can definitely reduce recidivism and thus save taxpayer dollars and spare American citizens of the negative effects of recidivists who fail to reintegrate into society. Yes, I believe this can assist in reducing mass incarceration because I am optimistic that the First Step Act deals with prison reform is evidence of how the government can provide work for the people which is apparent when the goal is for the common good.
- Write a 8 pages paper on key elements in the hotel feasibility study. The feasibility study investigates the need for the proposed project with proper estimation, documentation and support in order to
- Hi, need to submit a 1500 words paper on the topic How war is described in the war comic Barefoot Gen.
- You will prepare and submit a term paper on Organization Structure and Its External Environmental. Your paper should be a minimum of 1000 words in length.
- Write 4 pages thesis on the topic empirical research paper. For instance, the introductory part of the report is not included in the abstract. Introduction The report provides comprehensive informatio
- Complete 3 pages APA formatted article: Why Shanghai Free trade zone is a threat to Hong Kong.