Provide a 8 pages analysis while answering the following question: US Must Prolong the Presence of It Troops in Afghanistan. Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide. An abstract is required. The action taken by the US was long overdue especially to smoke out terrorists, and such, America should not pull out her troops from Afghanistan.There are a number of reasons and recent developments within and outside Afghanistan, which warrant this position. In the recent national elections held in Afghanistan, the citizens had to brave the rains, muddy streets, and most importantly, the high chances of militia attacks who had vowed to leave no stone unturned in their bid to disrupt the elections. After several years of a chaotic nation, with no legitimate government and proper systems, a chance to make things better presented itself through electoral elections. However, the militia still had the guts to issue threats in order to scare people from participating in the voting. This proves the power they had to disrupt the elections, and if not for the presence of the US soldiers, they would have achieved their goal.In fact, the voting day did not pass without incidents. The day was marked by sporadic violence, for instance, in a school packed with voters in the district of Logar province. a bomb went off seriously wounding two men, according to a report by Din Mohammad Darwesh, the then government spokesperson. In other incidents, rocket attacks and fierce gun battles forced the closure of 959 polling stations. Reports indicate that voter excitement seemed to have overcome all these threats of violence culminating in the success of the electoral process. The events among many others that continue to take place must be put to a halt so as not to return the country back to the dark days. The new government, however, cannot assert authority on its own to deal with the militia. As a result, to assist the young government stamps its full authority, the United States must not withdraw its troops.
- Write a 8 pages paper on key elements in the hotel feasibility study. The feasibility study investigates the need for the proposed project with proper estimation, documentation and support in order to
- Hi, need to submit a 1500 words paper on the topic How war is described in the war comic Barefoot Gen.
- You will prepare and submit a term paper on Organization Structure and Its External Environmental. Your paper should be a minimum of 1000 words in length.
- Write 4 pages thesis on the topic empirical research paper. For instance, the introductory part of the report is not included in the abstract. Introduction The report provides comprehensive informatio
- Complete 3 pages APA formatted article: Why Shanghai Free trade zone is a threat to Hong Kong.