Module 6: Discussion Forum. (Minimum 350 words)This week’s required reading and lecture provide extensive material to assess leadership behavior within the structure of leadership discourse. Last week in Module 5, we applied our own research data, critical analysis, and conclusions to the study of Western’s (2013) Four Discourses of Leadership. This week, we’ll expand upon what we learned in Module 5 and add another point of view to test our critical thinking. This week’s discussion suggests a leader’s performance should be based on results of change versus intent of change. In other words, the focus should be on sustainable performance. To prepare for the discussion, answer the following questions:What is the dominant leadership discourse–from Western’s (2013) four discourses–in your chosen organization? Four Discourses: Controller, Therapist, Messiah, Eco-Leader How did you reach your conclusions?
- Write a 8 pages paper on key elements in the hotel feasibility study. The feasibility study investigates the need for the proposed project with proper estimation, documentation and support in order to
- Hi, need to submit a 1500 words paper on the topic How war is described in the war comic Barefoot Gen.
- You will prepare and submit a term paper on Organization Structure and Its External Environmental. Your paper should be a minimum of 1000 words in length.
- Write 4 pages thesis on the topic empirical research paper. For instance, the introductory part of the report is not included in the abstract. Introduction The report provides comprehensive informatio
- Complete 3 pages APA formatted article: Why Shanghai Free trade zone is a threat to Hong Kong.