I need some assistance with these assignment. an overview of the social, cultural and political factors relevant to the birth of jazz music Thank you in advance for the help! Originating in the United States among African American communities, jazz has played a powerful role with respect to the development of popular music within the 20th century. This form of music was originally the result of a type of synthesis between African and European/American musical instruments/styles. Key elements that help to differentiate jazz from other forms of music are concentric upon the fact that jazz incorporates the following components: swing tones, improvisation, syncopation, blue notes, and poly-rhythms. Additionally, jazz has also incorporated elements of American popular music. further proving it to be one of the most syncretic types of music. As a direct result of the change that has been presented with respect to jazz music, it has continued to evolve and currently represents one of the most dynamic musical genres. As a function of the continual shift and change that jazz music has experienced over the years, one might infer that it has not held true to its original color. yet, this is not the case (Hammond, 2011). As a function of seeking to understand this musical genre to a more full and complete degree, the following discussion will be concentric upon the historical, social, political, and cultural factors that have contributed to jazz music developing in the way that it has.The transatlantic slave trade can at least be partially understood to have contributed heavily to the influx of jazz instrumentation, style, and culture from parts of West Africa. During this time, roughly half a million sub-Saharan Africans were taken to the Americas. These slaves were mainly from West Africa and the majority of them originated from the Congo River basin. With them, they brought strong musical traditions. As such, these rhythms had a counter metric structure. a unique aspect that reflected African speech patterns. In this way, Africans used a single-line melody with a call and response.
- Write a 8 pages paper on key elements in the hotel feasibility study. The feasibility study investigates the need for the proposed project with proper estimation, documentation and support in order to
- Hi, need to submit a 1500 words paper on the topic How war is described in the war comic Barefoot Gen.
- You will prepare and submit a term paper on Organization Structure and Its External Environmental. Your paper should be a minimum of 1000 words in length.
- Write 4 pages thesis on the topic empirical research paper. For instance, the introductory part of the report is not included in the abstract. Introduction The report provides comprehensive informatio
- Complete 3 pages APA formatted article: Why Shanghai Free trade zone is a threat to Hong Kong.