Hi, need to submit a 2500 words paper on the topic Propionate and Expression of NRF2. The enzyme combines the antioxidant in the response elements. The enzyme is found in the upstream regulatory region of the respiratory surface and is linked to the genes that induce the actions of the enzymes (Leung, 2008). The cells ant the nuclear of the Nrf2 levels increase very fast and are persistent after putting into treatment D3T but at the same time, they are able to be blocked with cyclohemidate.Overexpression of the Nrf2 enzyme leads to the activity of the promoter of the enzyme making the expression of the enzyme mutant represses the activity. The enzyme can be thought to regulate its own expression through the activities ARE- elements that are located in the proximal areas of its own promoter. Through the activities, it leads to the accumulation of the enzyme and the protected inductions that come from it in the genes in the response to the chemopreventive agents.There is a target by the genes in the activation of the Nrf2. NAD is a prototypical target gene that is involved in the reduction and the detoxification and the highly reactive factors that bring about redox cycling and the oxidation stresses (Auf, 2005). Glutamate-cysteine ligase and glutamate-cysteine catalytic modifier are the characteristics that are targeted by the Nrf2 genes that are established by the regulator of glutathione. This is one of the most important antioxidants in the body due to the living cells and tissues.Thioredoxin reductase 1 and sulfiredoxin 1 are also the genes that are targeted by the factor. The genes are the ones that are involved in the reduction and recovery of peroxiredoxins. The genes are also important in the detoxification of the highly reactive peroxides in the body in the inclusion of hydrogen peroxide. Heme oxygenase 1 is also a target gene. The enzyme catalysis the breaking down of antioxidants and also the anti-inflammatory such as carbon monoxide and protection from a varied range of pathologies. The protection is done also to the acute injuries that can affect the lungs, kidney injuries, and also pain. Cytosolic, mitochondrial, and also the microsomal enzymes and also the enzymes that are targeted by the factor (Leung, 2008). The factor leads to the detoxification and the elimination of toxic substances in the conjunction and coordination of other factors. The places that are occupied by Nrf2 are the essential parts of the body including, muscles, lungs, kidneys, the heart, and the brain.
- Write a 8 pages paper on key elements in the hotel feasibility study. The feasibility study investigates the need for the proposed project with proper estimation, documentation and support in order to
- Hi, need to submit a 1500 words paper on the topic How war is described in the war comic Barefoot Gen.
- You will prepare and submit a term paper on Organization Structure and Its External Environmental. Your paper should be a minimum of 1000 words in length.
- Write 4 pages thesis on the topic empirical research paper. For instance, the introductory part of the report is not included in the abstract. Introduction The report provides comprehensive informatio
- Complete 3 pages APA formatted article: Why Shanghai Free trade zone is a threat to Hong Kong.