The Changing Structure of WorkAccording to your textbook, approximately 90% of laborers in the United States worked on farms at the end of the 18th century. By 1900, this percentage had dropped to about 50% of laborers. Based on your readings this week, please answer the following questions:What was the Industrial Revolution, and how did it change the structure of work in the United States? What effect did this shift in economic systems (from a largely agrarian society to an industrial society) have on workers and their families? Over the past 50 years, how has technology changed the workplace even further?In what ways are your career options different from those of your parents and/or grandparents?Your initial post should be at least 250 words in length. Support your claims with examples from required material(s) and/or other scholarly resources, and properly cite any references. Respond to at least two of your classmates’ posts by Day 7.
- Write a 8 pages paper on key elements in the hotel feasibility study. The feasibility study investigates the need for the proposed project with proper estimation, documentation and support in order to
- Hi, need to submit a 1500 words paper on the topic How war is described in the war comic Barefoot Gen.
- You will prepare and submit a term paper on Organization Structure and Its External Environmental. Your paper should be a minimum of 1000 words in length.
- Write 4 pages thesis on the topic empirical research paper. For instance, the introductory part of the report is not included in the abstract. Introduction The report provides comprehensive informatio
- Complete 3 pages APA formatted article: Why Shanghai Free trade zone is a threat to Hong Kong.