Answer the following questions with 75 words minimum per question and at least one reference per question to backup your argument. 1.)Many believe that there are too many lawsuits in the United States. Do you agree or disagree? Why? Discuss who should accept more blame for the problem, lawyers or individuals who go to court. Do you think there is anything that would mitigate the problem, or will there always be a large numbers of lawsuits? 2.)If you had a dispute, would you prefer to litigate or use alternative dispute resolution? Why? If you had to use alternative dispute resolution, which form would you choose? Discuss the benefits of the method using a specific example. 3.)Discuss whether you think the Christian Worldview promotes doing business in a particular way. Locate an example of a business that is operating successfully while espousing and maintaining a Christian worldview. Discuss the unique challenges this type of business faces because it upholds Christian values. 4.)In what situations will a court impose a strict liability standard instead of a negligence standard? Provide a real-world example of a strict liability case. Is imposing this standard fair? Explain why. As a general rule, are strict liability standards fair? Justify your stance.
- Write a 8 pages paper on key elements in the hotel feasibility study. The feasibility study investigates the need for the proposed project with proper estimation, documentation and support in order to
- Hi, need to submit a 1500 words paper on the topic How war is described in the war comic Barefoot Gen.
- You will prepare and submit a term paper on Organization Structure and Its External Environmental. Your paper should be a minimum of 1000 words in length.
- Write 4 pages thesis on the topic empirical research paper. For instance, the introductory part of the report is not included in the abstract. Introduction The report provides comprehensive informatio
- Complete 3 pages APA formatted article: Why Shanghai Free trade zone is a threat to Hong Kong.