After reading the Cybersecurity Act of 2015, address the private/public partnership with the DHS National Cybersecurity and Communications Integration Center (NCCIC), arguably the most important aspect of the act. The Cybersecurity Act of 2015 allows for private and public sharing of cybersecurity threat information.1. What should the DHS NCCIC (public) share with private sector organizations? What type of threat information would enable private organizations to better secure their networks?2. On the flip side, what should private organizations share with the NCCIC? As it is written, private organization sharing is completely voluntary. Should this be mandatory? If so, what are the implications to the customers’ private data?3. The government is not allowed to collect data on citizens. How should the act be updated to make it better and more value-added for the public-private partnership in regards to cybersecurity?Needs only 3 pages
- Write a 8 pages paper on key elements in the hotel feasibility study. The feasibility study investigates the need for the proposed project with proper estimation, documentation and support in order to
- Hi, need to submit a 1500 words paper on the topic How war is described in the war comic Barefoot Gen.
- You will prepare and submit a term paper on Organization Structure and Its External Environmental. Your paper should be a minimum of 1000 words in length.
- Write 4 pages thesis on the topic empirical research paper. For instance, the introductory part of the report is not included in the abstract. Introduction The report provides comprehensive informatio
- Complete 3 pages APA formatted article: Why Shanghai Free trade zone is a threat to Hong Kong.