1. a. Chapter 10 looks at nutrients involved in antioxidant function. Research indicates, at the cellular level, that antioxidants may help in the prevention of chronic diseases such as cancer, heart disease, and macular degeneration. How do they do this? Explain…. b. If they do offer benefits, then why, when people take these antioxidants in supplement form, have studies not shown the same benefits? Read the article and the two abstracts below and discuss each; note and explain the mechanism by which risk for chronic disease such as cancer is increased by taking antioxidant supplements…..http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/09/opinion/sunday/dont-take-your-vitamins.html?pagewanted=all (Links to an external site.)http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20335555 (Links to an external site.)http://jnci.oxfordjournals.org/content/99/10/742.full (Links to an external site.)c. Also: Find an article on this topic, review, and share the link with the class.2. focuses on nutrients involved in bone health. How is blood calcium regulated, and how are our bones affected in the process? What are some good ways to incorporate calcium into our diets? How would you advise someone with lactose intolerance?…. i.e., what foods could they eat to get the recommended amounts of calcium? What other nutrients are important in bone health? Your friend’s grandmother just broke her hip, and is asking you- so just what is osteoporosis, anyway? Who is at risk? What sorts of dietary and lifestyle habits increase risk? Decrease risk?Your answers/explanations?3. Chapter 12 looks at nutrients involved in blood health and immunity. Which nutrients are important here, and why? What should one eat to enhance their immunity?The nutrition debate in this chapter focuses on one of these nutrients- zinc- and its role (helpful or not?) in fighting the common cold. What do you think? Support your answer.Do you think supplements and herbs boost immunity? Or are food sources better? Explain. Also: Find an article or YouTube video on this topic, review, and share the link with the class.
- Write a 8 pages paper on key elements in the hotel feasibility study. The feasibility study investigates the need for the proposed project with proper estimation, documentation and support in order to
- Hi, need to submit a 1500 words paper on the topic How war is described in the war comic Barefoot Gen.
- You will prepare and submit a term paper on Organization Structure and Its External Environmental. Your paper should be a minimum of 1000 words in length.
- Write 4 pages thesis on the topic empirical research paper. For instance, the introductory part of the report is not included in the abstract. Introduction The report provides comprehensive informatio
- Complete 3 pages APA formatted article: Why Shanghai Free trade zone is a threat to Hong Kong.