We live in a world where anInternetcrime occurs every minute in some cases cybercriminalssteal millions of dollarswith near impunity. For every 1 that is captured nearly 10,000 or not captured. For every 1 sucessfulprosecuted in a courtof law, 100 get off without punishment or with a warning.Why is it difficult to prosecute cybercriminals?Response GuidelinesParticipants must create a thread in order to view other threads in this forum.Post by the end of Wednesday to allow other students to read your threat and provide comments.Your main post should be a minimum of250words. Make sure your peer discussion address some of the terms and concepts presented in the course with a minimumof 100 words.Please respond to at least two learners. Your responses should be substantive (minimum of 100 words) and do at least one of the following: Ask a probing question. Offer a suggestion. Elaborate on a particular point. Provide an alternative opinion.
- Write a 8 pages paper on key elements in the hotel feasibility study. The feasibility study investigates the need for the proposed project with proper estimation, documentation and support in order to
- Hi, need to submit a 1500 words paper on the topic How war is described in the war comic Barefoot Gen.
- You will prepare and submit a term paper on Organization Structure and Its External Environmental. Your paper should be a minimum of 1000 words in length.
- Write 4 pages thesis on the topic empirical research paper. For instance, the introductory part of the report is not included in the abstract. Introduction The report provides comprehensive informatio
- Complete 3 pages APA formatted article: Why Shanghai Free trade zone is a threat to Hong Kong.