Section-1 500 wordsQuestion I -Brandon installs sheds and storage buildings for Shedmax, LLC. Brandon must be at work each day by 8:00 a.m. and is off at 5:00 p.m. and is paid at a rate of $12/hour. Brandon uses tools provided by Shedmax to do his work. However, when Brandon is completing the installation process, he is often working alone. Is Brandon an employee of Shedmax or an independent contractor? Give a reasoning for your answer.Question II – Flowers by Frida is a florist that operates in one county in Kentucky. Frida hires Frederick as an employee and presents a non-compete agreement, which states Frederick shall never open his own florist in Kentucky or in any state that boarders Kentucky. Is this non-compete agreement reasonable? Why or why not?
- Write a 8 pages paper on key elements in the hotel feasibility study. The feasibility study investigates the need for the proposed project with proper estimation, documentation and support in order to
- Hi, need to submit a 1500 words paper on the topic How war is described in the war comic Barefoot Gen.
- You will prepare and submit a term paper on Organization Structure and Its External Environmental. Your paper should be a minimum of 1000 words in length.
- Write 4 pages thesis on the topic empirical research paper. For instance, the introductory part of the report is not included in the abstract. Introduction The report provides comprehensive informatio
- Complete 3 pages APA formatted article: Why Shanghai Free trade zone is a threat to Hong Kong.