prompt or prompts in the discussion forum. Your initial post should be 75-150 words in length, and is due on Sunday. By Tuesday, you should respond to two additional posts from your peers. Is the U.S. Population Unhealthy?Health-related behavior represents a prime target for improving the nation’s health. Today’s leading cases of disease and death are preventable chronic diseases (heart disease, cancer, diabetes, and asthma), and behavioral risk factors play a critical role in their development and management. Obesity is common, serious and costly problem in the U.S. Obesity affected about 93.3 million of US adults in 2015~2016. Fast food consumption has been linked to higher caloric intake and greater risk for obesity. As an increasing number of consumers are dining at fast food restaurants, policy makers are turning their attention to environmental and policy approaches that influence consumer choice, including mandated calorie menu labels in fast food restaurants. The 2010 Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act included a provision requiring restaurants with more than 20 locations nationwide to post calorie information at the point of purchase.Watch the following video: Supersize meExplore the effectiveness of healthy living education.Include each of the following aspects in the discussion:Do you think the posting of calorie counts will change behavior when ordering food?Has it changed your behavior?Suggest education that might influence diet and food choicesDiscuss if insurance premiums and health care charges should reflect a person’s unhealthy life stylepart2 Your initial post should be 75-150 words in length, and is due on Sunday. By Tuesday, you should respond to two additional posts from your peers. Government and Being HealthyThere is significant debate over how far to take population health. Detractors complain about nanny states (nanny state means a government that tries to give too much advice or make too many laws about how people live their lives, especially about eating, smoking, or drinking alcohol), They take no offense to encouraging healthful behaviors but are uncomfortable with what they see as an infringement on personal freedoms. For instance, should everyone have to have low sodium foods to protect people who have salt-sensitive diseases? Do people have the right to buy supersized sugary sodas? Those who promote regulating these items note that it is unfair for someone who maintains a healthy weight, exercises, and eats right be required to subsidize health care costs for those who do not.Provide your thoughts on mandating healthful behaviors.Include the following aspects in the discussion:Should manufacturers bear the costs of providing healthful food choices?Should consumers be required to pay more for unhealthful items?Should consumers be required to pay for disease/illness related to life style?Discuss if health care should be provided for those who cause their own illness/disease?View your discussion rubric.
- Write a 8 pages paper on key elements in the hotel feasibility study. The feasibility study investigates the need for the proposed project with proper estimation, documentation and support in order to
- Hi, need to submit a 1500 words paper on the topic How war is described in the war comic Barefoot Gen.
- You will prepare and submit a term paper on Organization Structure and Its External Environmental. Your paper should be a minimum of 1000 words in length.
- Write 4 pages thesis on the topic empirical research paper. For instance, the introductory part of the report is not included in the abstract. Introduction The report provides comprehensive informatio
- Complete 3 pages APA formatted article: Why Shanghai Free trade zone is a threat to Hong Kong.