Need an research paper on should the united states of america have become involved in iraq. Needs to be 8 pages. Please no plagiarism. The proponents of the war argued that Iraq and Saddam Hussein posed an imminent threat to the security of the USA while the opponents argued that waging war against Iraq was not justified given that there were a myriad of terrorist organizations and individuals such as Al Qaeda and Osama Bin Laden that posed a real threat to the security of the United States of America and the entire globe.The Just war theory that gives us an insight on the justification of war is attributed to St. Augustine who was a Christian theologian. The theory judges and determines whether a state may be having war recourse and how it may approach the war. The theory is at a pivotal point of the modern international legal system. St. Augustine split the theory into two parts. jus in Bello (justice in war) and jus ad Bellum (justice of war). The latter holds that for a state to declare war, it must have correct intentions, just course, have exhausted all avenues for the conflict resolution, or have no other options because of the presented eminent attack. The state must also have a reasonable chance of success and should use minimal resources and force to achieve their means. The former on the other hand, presents a proportionality of means, entails double effect law, and ensures non-combat immunity whereby there is the justification of non-combat losses if there are not foreseeable. (Gellman and Linzer, 2004)To understand and to establish whether there was a just cause for war, the paper must evaluate the real threats that Iraq not only posed to the United States of America but also the entire global village. President Bush was unambiguously convinced that Iraq posed a great threat to the Western World. Just like Cheney and Rumsfeld, he believed that Iraq under the leadership of Saddam had weapons of mass destruction. He also believed that Iraq was working in collaboration with Al Qaeda, the USA greatest terrorist threat group. The opponents .believed that President Bush inflated the threat posed by Iraq and misled the Global village with regards to Iraq holding weapons of mass destruction. .
- Write a 8 pages paper on key elements in the hotel feasibility study. The feasibility study investigates the need for the proposed project with proper estimation, documentation and support in order to
- Hi, need to submit a 1500 words paper on the topic How war is described in the war comic Barefoot Gen.
- You will prepare and submit a term paper on Organization Structure and Its External Environmental. Your paper should be a minimum of 1000 words in length.
- Write 4 pages thesis on the topic empirical research paper. For instance, the introductory part of the report is not included in the abstract. Introduction The report provides comprehensive informatio
- Complete 3 pages APA formatted article: Why Shanghai Free trade zone is a threat to Hong Kong.