I will pay for the following article Workplace Motivation at General Electric. The work is to be 6 pages with three to five sources, with in-text citations and a reference page. One of the most profoundly diverse topics encompassing human behaviour in organizations is motivational theories. In spite of the magnitude of research on motivation in organizations, the issue remains unique and distinct for each and every business enterprise. The factors affecting motivation in the workplace depends on an interplay of factors including the mission of the organization, the personality and style of both the leaders and the subordinates, among others.One of the most stable business enterprises that has survived the test of time is General Electric. In its span of more than 130 years of successful existence, one leader stands out among the rest – John Francis Welch, Jr., former Chief Executive Officer of General Electric (GE), known as Jack to many. His leadership style manifests motivational strategies at GE which had been part and synonymous to the organization’s culture and way of life.In this regard, the paper aims to examine how various motivational strategies at GE affect productivity in their workplace. An examination of organizational efforts would be proffered to determine the effect on improving performance, employees resistance to increasing productivity, and the management philosophy of motivation and its practices. Finally, the implications of applying any two motivational theories, not currently in practice, at General Electric would be identified and analyzed in terms of how these motivational theories would impact both management and employees.Jack Welch’s style of leadership enabled GE to rise beyond anyone can ever imagine. Byrne averred that “it is a model that has delivered extraordinary growth, increasing the market value of GE from just $12 billion in 1981 to about $280 billion today” (Byrne, 1998, par. 11) His servant leadership style transformed his organization into an informal learning company, with a constant quest for growth and development encompassing personal, professional, community responsibility and societal concerns. . .
- Write a 8 pages paper on key elements in the hotel feasibility study. The feasibility study investigates the need for the proposed project with proper estimation, documentation and support in order to
- Hi, need to submit a 1500 words paper on the topic How war is described in the war comic Barefoot Gen.
- You will prepare and submit a term paper on Organization Structure and Its External Environmental. Your paper should be a minimum of 1000 words in length.
- Write 4 pages thesis on the topic empirical research paper. For instance, the introductory part of the report is not included in the abstract. Introduction The report provides comprehensive informatio
- Complete 3 pages APA formatted article: Why Shanghai Free trade zone is a threat to Hong Kong.