I need the annotated bibliography at least by may 3. I have given the project guidelines in a document. I have already done a thesis statement here Thesis Statement: The pros and cons of hydroelectric power on our environment. Hydroelectric electric power, also known as dams is just one way, we get electricity to support our day to day lives. Dams, create a large amount of the worlds power and is a great renewable source as it does not pollute the air like fossil fuels or coal. However, dams or hydroelectric power can also be harmful to our environment as it effects natural land area and disrupts wildlife habitats. This in return can hurt the environments natural water ways and destroy certain wildlife in an area. One talking point to include Decommissioning of dams that are not viable for production of electricity/ a threat to environment (Elwah)
- Write a 8 pages paper on key elements in the hotel feasibility study. The feasibility study investigates the need for the proposed project with proper estimation, documentation and support in order to
- Hi, need to submit a 1500 words paper on the topic How war is described in the war comic Barefoot Gen.
- You will prepare and submit a term paper on Organization Structure and Its External Environmental. Your paper should be a minimum of 1000 words in length.
- Write 4 pages thesis on the topic empirical research paper. For instance, the introductory part of the report is not included in the abstract. Introduction The report provides comprehensive informatio
- Complete 3 pages APA formatted article: Why Shanghai Free trade zone is a threat to Hong Kong.