I need help creating a thesis and an outline on Analysis of a documentary on sexual selection. Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide. An abstract is required. This was an imperative argument that Darwin used to support his theory of evolution and natural selection. In the contemporary society, there have been discussions and various teachings from psychologists as well as sociologists and to some extent medical practitioners on issues ascribed to sexual selection. The idea of sexual selection has been supported by different opinions and ideologies leading to the documentation of some of the teachings. Moreover, the need for such teachings has been propagated by the fact the current generation is highly affected by certain social phenomena that have basically affected their sexual characteristics. One of the documentaries that have been provided to explicit the process of sexual selection is a documentary that was recorded in 2011 by Eisenarsch. The documentary describes various issues ascribed to sexual selection and how this can be affected by different societal factors. It is a 56 minutes documentary that has been fundamental in provision of sexual selection lessons especially in the United States as well as in other parts of the World. Separate Sexual Drives Explicated in the Video The documentary delves into various issues that drive the aspect of sexual selection among humans and other animals. Specifically, it explicates ways by, which romantic love, attachment as well lust play pertinent roles to facilitate sexual selection. The narrator in the documentary begins by providing a brief historical overview of sexual selection. According to the documentary, the human sexuality in an aspect that has been active for over 100,000 years. this is an aspect that began immediately human beings began speaking. One of the drives that control sexual selection is attachment. This is properly explicated in the video. The narrator asserts that attachment in regard to sexual issues is usually facilitated by a response to other people’s sexuality especially when they trigger our imprinted sexual cognitive scripts.
- Write a 8 pages paper on key elements in the hotel feasibility study. The feasibility study investigates the need for the proposed project with proper estimation, documentation and support in order to
- Hi, need to submit a 1500 words paper on the topic How war is described in the war comic Barefoot Gen.
- You will prepare and submit a term paper on Organization Structure and Its External Environmental. Your paper should be a minimum of 1000 words in length.
- Write 4 pages thesis on the topic empirical research paper. For instance, the introductory part of the report is not included in the abstract. Introduction The report provides comprehensive informatio
- Complete 3 pages APA formatted article: Why Shanghai Free trade zone is a threat to Hong Kong.