Hi, need to submit a 2500 words paper on the topic Femininity in the Society. Several films and books have been developed in all corners of the world trying to stereotype femininity. There has been a consistent struggle for equal rights for women in the feminist movements. The situation has improved to some extent, but femininity is yet to be dealt with in society. Some of the rights that the feminist movements have been fighting for include women holding public office, the right to vote, to education, equal pay or fair wages, equal rights within marriage among others. Since the 1960s, there have been radical campaigns that have been advocating for equal rights for women. It is worth noting, however, that women are still facing discrimination of job opportunities, and they still face sexual harassment, rape, and domestic violence. The films ‘Bend it like Beckham’ (2002) and ‘A Taste of Honey’ (1961) are some of the films that clearly reveal the femininity aspect in two distinct social contexts. The document below analyzes how femininity aspect is revealed in these two films as well as tries to understand how femininity has been changing since the 1960s.‘A Taste of Honey’ can be termed as the kitchen sink theatre. This is because it incorporates domestic and family settings so as examine some social and class issues. This film portrays the lives of people leading a deprived life as well as people living in a working-class. The film, however, addresses some aspects that are linked to femininity. The film depicts Jo and Helen as impoverished, hopeless and helpless. This is one aspect that expresses women as a disadvantaged group of people by their living conditions. Helen is the mother to Jo. These two characters are depicted in the film in a constant argument. This is an aspect that shows women as disrespectful to each other.2Jo, however, reveals the potential of making more of herself that Helen had. Helen is also depicted by the film to be less caring about what was happening to Jo. .
- Write a 8 pages paper on key elements in the hotel feasibility study. The feasibility study investigates the need for the proposed project with proper estimation, documentation and support in order to
- Hi, need to submit a 1500 words paper on the topic How war is described in the war comic Barefoot Gen.
- You will prepare and submit a term paper on Organization Structure and Its External Environmental. Your paper should be a minimum of 1000 words in length.
- Write 4 pages thesis on the topic empirical research paper. For instance, the introductory part of the report is not included in the abstract. Introduction The report provides comprehensive informatio
- Complete 3 pages APA formatted article: Why Shanghai Free trade zone is a threat to Hong Kong.