Complete 9 pages APA formatted article: Why is Hepatitis E of Increasing Importance for Developing as well as Developed Countries. Poor sanitation is the major contributor to the outbreak of hepatitis E. Persons with preexisting liver cirrhosis and pregnant women are the population that experiences severe cases of hepatitis E as well as young adults (Denman & Goodman 2011, p.972).The disease was considered to be limited to residents of developing countries in the past, however, the wider geographic and distribution of host species is of great significance. In recent years, there has been a resurgence of interest in Hepatitis E infection due to the increase in HEV infection on humans and several animals’ species in the developed world. Another of the reasons as to why this case is important is the fact that HEV is not part and parcel of the front line diagnostic panel in Hepatitis E patients whose risk factors are unknown (Kruttgen et al 2010, p.175). As thus, these cases are seemingly relevant to those physicians actively engaged in the treatment of infectious diseases, epidemiology or pediatrics (Kruttgen et al 2010, p.175)A vast number of individuals have been wondering about the specific causes of Hepatitis E. In an effort to answer their query, professionals in the medical field have noted that this infection is a result of infection with the HEV, which is in most cases so happens via fecal-oral transmission. This kind of transmission does take place in the event that an individual either drinks or eats something that has been polluted with the stool of another individual who had been infected with HEV (Pickerings 2000, p.24). Hepatitis E can also be as a result of placing a utensil or any other infected object into one’s mouth. It is as a result of the above-mentioned reason that the Hepatitis E virus is spread with ease in those areas where sanitary conditions are considered poor or where humans hardly observe good personal hygiene. A great percentage of the infections are as a result of contamination of water supplies- and more especially after monsoon floods. It is also likely that animals can spread HEV since a number of animal types are predisposed to the infection. More often than not, these animals are non-human primates and include such as cows, pigs, goats, sheep as well as rodents (Aggarwal & Jameel 2011, p.2220).
- Write a 8 pages paper on key elements in the hotel feasibility study. The feasibility study investigates the need for the proposed project with proper estimation, documentation and support in order to
- Hi, need to submit a 1500 words paper on the topic How war is described in the war comic Barefoot Gen.
- You will prepare and submit a term paper on Organization Structure and Its External Environmental. Your paper should be a minimum of 1000 words in length.
- Write 4 pages thesis on the topic empirical research paper. For instance, the introductory part of the report is not included in the abstract. Introduction The report provides comprehensive informatio
- Complete 3 pages APA formatted article: Why Shanghai Free trade zone is a threat to Hong Kong.